Saturday, October 23, 2010

Again I say it....... Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

I really need to snap out of this weird funk I'm in.  I'm feeling just plain worthless and insecure, and it's not cool.  Ended the worknight last night with a horrible sinus headhache and just feeling drained.  A few people at work have been sick, so I think I may have picked up something this past week.  This is right on par though for this time of year, when I am under the gun to get everything done for Halloween.  So, not feeling well, I pretty much did nothing today except catch up on  Survivor, Ghost Hunters and watched The Proposal with Tom on the couch, then slept the rest of the day.  I got NOTHING done.  Now, it's almost 8:30 pm and time to get ready for work.  Thankfully, it's my "Friday", so I have 3 days and 2 nights to get a lot of stuff accomplished.  I did manage to get almost all the invites taken care of yesterday, most by FB messages, then the neighborhood ones by "Emily delivery".

No comments:

Post a Comment