Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finally, someone took me on a picnic

I've always wanted to go on a picnic.  Just pack a basket lunch, maybe a bottle of wine, and take off to a park or somewhere where there's a decent view and a nice spot to sit and have lunch.  While Tom and I were watching TV one day last week, the subject of picnics came up and I mentioned my desire for one.  This past Sunday, he planned one for me.  He packed our lunch and a couple of refreshing beverages, and drove me to the place we had our first kiss.  We walked around one of my favorite cemeteries, then headed for a nice little park tucked away in Avondale and had a picnic, just the two of us.  The day out could not have been more perfect.  :)  Thank you, Tom, for always trying to give me everything I dream of.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment